Chantal Talbot is a Brussels-born artist who has exhibited paintings and sculptures worldwide, and uses the sea as a major focus of her work. Talbot invents her own visual language and invites the viewer to accompany her on a particular journey, somewhere between nomadism and sedentarity.
- Frame Width: 1.5"w
- Technique: silkscreen: a process of pressing ink through a silk overlay onto canvas to create a reproduction of the original artwork
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: blue
- Secondary Material: solid wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: white
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Numbers:818926 Ocean 1 (57"w 1"d 22"h)353155 Ocean 2 (57"w 1"d 22"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.