This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
Exploring the visual impact of color, Henri Boissiere blends color, shape and structure to create pieces designed to communicate and connect through simplicity. Available exclusively at Room & Board, each silkscreen is signed by the artist.
- Overall: 28"w 1.5"d 24"h
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Technique: silkscreen: a process of pressing ink through a silk overlay onto canvas to create a reproduction of the original artwork
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Features: signed by artist
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Secondary Material: wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: black
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 942087
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.