Featuring a traditional pattern and warm colors inspired by antique Seychour rugs, Kayseri easily mixes with furniture of any style. Two diamond-shaped floral and vine medallions surrounded by multiple contrasting borders make this classic rug a conversation piece. Hand-knotted from 100% wool, each rug is finished to give it a vintage feel, while maintaining an exceptionally plush and durable texture.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Kayseri 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 48 knots per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 885916
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.