Artisans in Minnesota bend natural steel to make these sculptural book ends. The open shape adds modern style to bookshelves, desks and console tables.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Davy Bookends - Set of 2
- Dimensions: 7"w 2.5"d 5"h
- Construction: laser-cut, machine-formed
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 132984
- See all photos
- Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.