Our Esker shoe rack is crafted in Minneapolis of moisture- and stain-resistant powder-coated steel. The minimalist design frees up floor space and also doubles perfectly as magazine storage or a book display.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Esker Shoe Rack
- Dimensions: 36"w 10"d 11"h
- Features: suitable for damp locations
- Wall Mounting: attaches to wall with screws
- Includes: color-matched screws, drywall anchors
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 068996
- See all photos
- Material: steel
- Color: graphite
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the product's life. Artisans craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.