Made by North Dakota woodworkers who hand select the finest solid wood veneer or low-emission MDF, our Copenhagen dresser combines durable, high-quality materials with the handcrafted expertise you expect from Room & Board. With its timeless design, Copenhagen will have an enduring place in your home.
- Dimensions: 70"w 20"d 38"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Drawer Interior: (4) 14.25"w 17"d 5"h; (6) 31.25"w 17"d 5"h
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
- Case Construction: benchmade wood veneer or low-emission MDF with unfinished back
- Base Construction: hand-welded
- Drawer Construction: wood veneer or low-emission MDF front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Details: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Certification: meets voluntary ASTM F2057-19 anti-tip safety standard for clothing storage units over 27" high
Ideas & Advice
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.