- Made from a blend of polyester and cotton, Banks offers both luxury and practicality. Resistant to stains and fading, this family-friendly velvet has a rich appearance and soft texture. Banks delivers comfort and performance for any room in your home.
- Family friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 82% polyester, 18% cotton
- Woven In: Korea
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: S, solvent based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 3
- Fabric Type: Velvet is a pile fabric with a plush, soft feel that offers extreme comfort. Its three-dimensional texture makes colors appear deeper and more vibrant. Velvet takes on a beautiful patina as the pile compresses with use.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 3
- Colorfastness: 4
- Pilling: 5
- Abrasion: 100,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: