- Inspired by modern boucle fabrics, Conley has a weave that provides visual depth. It is woven in the U.S. from a blend of durable yarns.
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 98% polypropylene 2% polyester
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: SW, solvent or water based, diluted bleach cleanable, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 1
- Fabric Type: Boucle is a textured fabric created by weaving together curly, knotted yarns. Boucle fabrics are soft to the touch and have looped, nubby surfaces that resist wrinkling and camouflage signs of wear.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 5, wet 5
- Colorfastness: 5
- Pilling: 5
- Abrasion: 30,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: