- Danish is a timeless, pre-washed cotton-linen blend that offers a soft feel and a natural appearance. Its slight variations in color and texture give it an organic appeal. Available for slipcovers only, Danish will relax with use, adding to its casual comfort.
- Fabric Content: pre-washed 50% linen, 50% cotton
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor slipcover upholstery
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: SW, solvent or water based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 1
- Fabric Type: Plain weave fabrics are elegant in their simplicity. An over-under weaving method creates fabrics with a smooth surface and clean look. Plain weaves enhance modern furniture by keeping the focus on the silhouette of the piece.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 4
- Pilling: 3
- Abrasion: 12,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs