- Take a classic herringbone weave outdoors with Corso. This fade-resistant fabric is woven in the U.S. from durable yarns.
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Woven In: United States
- Application: outdoor upholstery
- Certification: GREENGUARD Gold Certified® Revolution® Performance Fabric; ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: SW, solvent or water based, diluted bleach cleanable, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 1
- Fabric Type: Plain weave fabrics are elegant in their simplicity. An over-under weaving method creates fabrics with a smooth surface and clean look. Plain weaves enhance modern furniture by keeping the focus on the silhouette of the piece.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 5, wet 5
- Colorfastness: 5
- Pilling: 5
- Abrasion: 30,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: