- This handsome, small-scale plaid fabric is woven in the U.S. from heathered boucle yearns. Medford has a timeless design and a soft feel, with contract-grade durability to ensure lasting beauty.
- Family friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 51% polyester, 21% cotton, 18% rayon, 10% acrylic
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: S, solvent based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 3
- Fabric Type: Plain weave fabrics are elegant in their simplicity. An over-under weaving method creates fabrics with a smooth surface and clean look. Plain weaves enhance modern furniture by keeping the focus on the silhouette of the piece.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 3
- Colorfastness: 4
- Pilling: 4
- Abrasion: 50,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: