- Vance is a luxurious velvet that offers a rich look with the comfort and livability of an all-cotton pile. A special dyeing and finishing process creates its saturated color and radiant appearance. Vance works well on frames of all styles and sizes, and takes on a beautiful patina with age and use.
- Natural fibers
- Fabric Content: 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: S, solvent based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 3
- Fabric Type: Velvet is a pile fabric with a plush, soft feel that offers extreme comfort. Its three-dimensional texture makes colors appear deeper and more vibrant. Velvet takes on a beautiful patina as the pile compresses with use.
- Stain-repellent Finish: yes
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4.5, wet 4
- Colorfastness: 4
- Abrasion: 100,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: