- Lecco offers a classic, natural look with the practical benefits of a semi-aniline finish. A lustrous oil-and-wax treatment enhances unique wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, while a protective coating shields against spills. Thick and buttery, Lecco is designed to show wear and become softer and more distinctive with age.
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Tanned In: Italy
- Application: indoor upholstery, residential use
- Considerations: dye-lot may vary
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Price Group: Group 2
About Leather Type:Top-grain leather is made from the outermost layer of the hide, which is valued for its strength and softness. Considered the best leather for upholstered furniture, top-grain leather is buffed or sanded to create a consistent texture or minimally corrected for a natural look.
About Finish:Semi-aniline leather is a high-performance, low-maintenance leather. It is dyed all the way through the hide, then treated with pigment for color consistency and added protection against spills and scratches. Semi-aniline leathers are easy to clean and maintain.