- Urbino's consistent color allows its plump, pebbled grain pattern to become its prominent feature. Tumbled for long periods of time to achieve an exceptionally soft feel, this stain and scratch resistant leather maintains its even, low-shine look over time.
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Cat friendly
- Fade resistant
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Tanned In: Italy
- Application: indoor upholstery, residential/business use
- Considerations: dye-lot may vary
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Price Group: Group 1
About Leather Type:Top-grain leather is made from the outermost layer of the hide, which is valued for its strength and softness. Considered the best leather for upholstered furniture, top-grain leather is buffed or sanded to create a consistent texture or minimally corrected for a natural look.
About Finish:Semi-aniline leather is a high-performance, low-maintenance leather. It is dyed all the way through the hide, then treated with pigment for color consistency and added protection against spills and scratches. Semi-aniline leathers are easy to clean and maintain.