- Vento's high-sheen surface comes from a special finishing process in which the leather is saturated with wax. This luxurious finish exaggerates Vento's color variations and brings out the natural wrinkles, scars and grain patterns of each hide. Designed to take on a patina, this leather grows softer and more distinctive over time.
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Tanned In: Italy
- Application: indoor upholstery, residential use
- Considerations: dye-lot may vary
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Price Group: Group 2
About Leather Type:Full top-grain leather is made from the outermost layer of the hide, which is valued for its softness and strength. Considered the best leather for upholstered furniture, full top-grain leather is not buffed or sanded, resulting in a more natural look.
About Finish:Think of full-aniline leather as fully natural. The hides are dyed all the way through but are minimally processed in order to preserve natural variations in color and texture. Full-aniline leathers are designed to show signs of use and develop a beautiful patina over time.