Recycled HDPE and Plastics
- For regular maintenance, hose off the surface periodically and spot clean with a damp cloth.
- To remove hard water spots from your plastic furniture, use a solution of vinegar and water.
- Avoid using products that will dull the surface, such as ethyl alcohol, abrasive solvents, cleaning powders, steel wool or scouring pads.
- To prevent scratches, do not drag objects across the surface of the plastic. Sharp objects can damage the plastic just as they would damage metal or wood.
- Always use a cloth or trivet when placing hot items on the surface.