Instructions for All Glass:
- Avoid dragging sharp or rough objects across glass. Use adhesive felt pads, trivets, coasters and placemats to help prevent scratches.
- Avoid harsh, abrasive cleaners and do not use scrapers or razor blades to clean glass.
- Clean with glass cleaner. Wipe dry.
Satin etched glass and colored glass
- Clean the top surface with a damp cloth.
- For stubborn spots, use a gentle glass cleaner. Spray the cloth first to avoid drips, which can damage the film-coated underside of the glass.