Polyester Rugs, Indoor Use
- A rug pad will extend the life of your rug, prevent slipping and provide cushioning.
- Regular vacuuming will keep the rug in great condition.
- Rotate your rug every six months to avoid uneven fading and wear patterns.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean sponge, or cloth to absorb the spill. Use a mild detergent for stains, testing on a small, inconspicuous area first.
Polyester Rugs, Outdoor Use
- Hose off the surface periodically and spot clean with a damp cloth. Allow rug to air dry thoroughly.
- Do not leave rug in standing water to avoid mold and mildew growth.
- For off-season storage, roll the rug front side out. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.