Architecture Bed Assembly Instructions
List of parts:
- 1 headboard
- 1 footboard
- 2 side rails
- 2 canopy top rails
- 10 slats (Twin/Full)
- 12 slats (Queen/King/California King)
- 4 screws
- Phillips screwdriver
- rubber mallet
Note: When disassembling, use rubber mallet to remove side rail tab from metal pocket.
- Hold headboard upright near its desired placement, with metal pockets facing the center of the bed.
- With plastic pieces facing the center of the bed, place one side rail tab in the metal pocket of headboard. Repeat for other side.
- Attach footboard to both rails in the same manner as headboard.
- Place slats onto the side rails matching the slots in each slat to the rivet on the side rails.
- Place canopy rails with tabs upright on top of bed posts. Push headboard and foot board together.
- Secure rails with screws.
- Place mattress on slats.