Sill Picture Ledge Installation Instructions
List of parts:
- 36", 48" or 60" Sill Picture Ledge
- 1 1/4" screws (located in ledge)
- 2 1/2" wall screws
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- stud finder (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Remove wall mount strip from ledge by removing the 1 1/4" inch screws that attach the two layers.
- Locate wall studs, then hold wall mount strip in level position at desired height and drive the 2 1/2" wall screws through the pre-drilled holes into the wall studs. (Figure 1) Note: Make sure the screws hit the wood or metal studs; if they do not hit the studs, use wall anchors provided.
- Once the wall mount strip is secured to wall, place ledge with fascia under wall mount strip and secure with the 1 1/4" screws removed in first step. (Figure 2)