Jonas Custom Chair
The Danish-inspired Jonas chair is as lovely to look at as it is to sit in. This small-scale artisan accent chair is made from U.S.-sourced solid wood expertly crafted into a sculptural form. Every surface of the wood is sanded to a satiny smooth finish and contoured for your comfort. The plush seat with blind tufts adds a distinctive modern detail.
Details of Jonas Custom Lounge Chair
- Dimensions: 28"w 31"d 31"h
- Inside Width: 19"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Seat Depth: 19"d
- Leg Height: 12"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight back; tight seat
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10009626
- Wood: cherry
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
- Wood: cherry
- Secondary Finish: oil-and-wax
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as shallow seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as short seat height level.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
300+ fabrics & leathers
$499 - $1,699
2 items, 3 woods, more fabric colors
$499 - $649
3 woods, more fabric colors
$699 - $1,999
2 items, 3 woods, more leather colors
$699 - $799
3 woods, more leather colors