Markus Custom Chair
Markus is a modern take on a club chair with a laid-back design that invites you to relax. Designed to cradle your body as you sit back, this custom chair has a high back and high arms with a plush soft seat that makes relaxing easy.
Details of Markus Custom Chair
- Dimensions: 30"w 36"d 36"h
- Inside Width: 22"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 2.5"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010647
- Leg Finish: white oak
- Material Description: White oak is a durable, domestic hardwood that is a common go-to for flooring and furniture. This wood has a broadness of color that ranges from golden honey tones to subdued whitewashed hues that will deepen over time. The color and pattern variance in the wood grain makes white oak a unique and versatile addition to your home.
- Leg Finish: white oak
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.