Ian Custom Ottomans
- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Finish:
Ian offers the best of both worlds—a clean, modern design that's comfortable and family friendly. Sophisticated details like welting give this ottoman a tailored look, but a plush seat cushion creates an inviting spot for relaxing.
Details of Ian Custom 28w 21d 17h Ottoman
- Dimensions: 28"w 21"d 17"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Certification: meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2012 standards for commercial use
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008382
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.