Oxford Custom Pop-up Platform Sleeper Daybed
The Oxford Pop-up Platform daybed has clean, modern styling you’ll love in any room, plus it offers you four ways to lounge. Use it as seating, one twin bed, two twin beds or one queen bed. Simply roll out the sofa’s front rail like a trundle, and a counter balanced mechanism allows you to easily lift up the sleep surface.
Details of Oxford Custom 87" Pop-Up Platform Queen Sleeper Daybed
- Dimensions: 87"w 39"d 27"h
- Inside Width: 74"w
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 39"d
- Dimensions when Open: 87"w 68"d
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Style: bench seat, tight; loose back
- Mattress Size: 76"w 68"d
- Accommodates: queen size deep pocket sheet
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10009990
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.