Oxford Custom Storage Sofa with Chaise
The Oxford Pop-up Platform sleeper sectional has clean, modern styling you’ll love in any room, plus it offers you four ways to lounge. Use it as a sofa, two twin beds, one queen bed or an oversized chaise lounge. Simply roll out the sofa’s front rail like a trundle, and a counter balanced mechanism allows you to easily lift up the sleep surface. An optional storage chaise provides the perfect place for blankets and pillows.
Details of Oxford Custom 123" Pop-Up Platform QN Sleeper w/Left-Arm Storage Chaise Fabric
- Dimensions: 123"w 67"d 27"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 60"d
- Inside Width: 103"w
- Arm Height: 27"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Frame Depth: 37"d
- Dimensions when Open: 123"w 67"d
- Interior Storage Dimensions: 56"w 27"d 8"h
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Style: bench seat, tight; loose back
- Mattress Size: 80"w 60"d
- Accommodates: queen size fitted sheet
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10009021, 10009024
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium softness seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Spring and foam
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.