Hirsch Leather Counter & Bar Stools
Soft shape and versatile design make our Hirsch stool a modern option for a counter or bar table. Hirsch’s clean lines are enhanced by a smooth, continuous back and seat that are made of bonded leather to lend uncompromising comfort. Slightly angled legs wrapped in bonded leather add to Hirsch’s sleek look, while its light silhouette allows it to be placed around any counter or bar table, making it easy to pull up a comfortable seat.
Details of Hirsch Bar Stool
- Dimensions: 17"w 21"d 42"h
- Inside Width: 17"w
- Seat Height: 30"h
- Seat Depth: 16.5"d
- Legs: none are removable
- Features: protective black plastic foot-rail cover
- Product Origin: made in China
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 656070
- Material: bonded leather
- Color: black
- Material Description: Our bonded leather is made in a family-owned Western European tannery using the highest quality leather fibers from post-industrial sources. The fibers are pressed together with a bonding agent to create the look and feel of an all-natural leather hide but with improved resistance to moisture and spills. Thick and durable, bonded leather has a consistent color, smooth texture and subtle sheen.