Bend Tray in Natural Steel
This shallow natural steel tray is crafted by artisans in Minnesota. Its sleek design complements a range of styles. Use it in the kitchen to serve snacks, corral odds and ends in the bathroom or add extra organization to your living room. Four rubber pads on the bottom protect surfaces.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Bend 12w 6.5d Tray
- Dimensions: 12"w 6"d .25"h
- Considerations: not recommended for damp locations
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 815799
- Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.