Industry Leaning Mirrors
The bold look of our Industry leaning mirror comes from the substantial frame. Powder-coated steel is a durable choice for damp environments like bathrooms, as it protects against heat, moisture and humidity changes. Each mirror is hand-welded by artisans in Minneapolis. Safety hardware included.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Industry 32w 3d 88h Leaning Mirror
- Dimensions: 32"w 3"d 88"h
- Frame Width: 3"w
- Features: suitable for damp locations
- Installation: leaning mirror safety hardware PDF instructions
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 997626
- Material: steel
- Color: gold
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the product's life. Artisans craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.