Lydia Free-Standing Mirror
The Lydia wardrobe mirror is a high-function storage solution for small spaces. Behind the full-length mirror are two wood shelves and a rail for hanging garments. Crafted in southern Wisconsin of steel and walnut, Lydia brings modern style and function to your bedroom or entryway.
Founded in a garage in Mineral Point, Wisconsin, this family-owned company blends age-old craft with innovative technology. Metalworkers use traditional hand-welding techniques in combination with machinery built in-house to create modern pieces that last.
Details of Lydia 22w 22.5d 72h Free-Standing Wardrobe Mirror
- Dimensions: 22"w 22.5"d 72"h
- Construction: hand-welded
- Features: (1) 18"w 18"d shelf; (1) 18"w 6.5"d shelf; (1) 18"w wardrobe bar
- Includes: 22"w 62"h mirror; rubber feet to protect floors
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 518844
- Material: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion and wear and tear. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time and when cared for properly, stainless steel will last a lifetime.
- Secondary Material: walnut
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.