Brule Wall Hook
These handy hooks are made from 100 percent high-density recycled plastic (HDPE), which comes primarily from post-consumer products like milk jugs. To further reduce waste the HDPE comes from excess material from other products, like our Emmet chairs. Sustainable and durable, these minimal hooks can be used indoors or out.
Located in Duluth, Minnesota, the craftspeople at Loll Designs create modern home decor and outdoor furniture from recycled materials. They use a combination of state-of-the-art technology and hands-on work to ensure durability and longevity.
Details of Brule Wall Hook
- Dimensions: 1.5"w 1"d 3"h
- Wall Mounting: attaches to wall with screws
- Includes: color-matched screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 682092
- Material: recycled HDPE
- Color: light grey
- Material Description: High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is made primarily from post-consumer plastic products such as milk jugs. Colors and UV-stabilizers are mixed into the recycled plastic to minimize fading. Recycled HDPE is ideal for outdoor use because it is durable, non-porous and waterproof.