Trace Wall Shelves in Colors
Deep enough to hold vases or other decorative objects, our Trace shelves have a minimalist feel, courtesy of its sleek design. Turned-up edges help keep your picture frames and décor in place. Use one on its own or several to create a versatile gallery. Handcrafted in Minnesota, these shelves are offered in a range of timeless colors, which are produced by powder-coating steel for a durable, smooth finish.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Trace 24w 9d 3.5h Shelf
- Dimensions: 24"w 9"d 3.5"h
- Construction: laser-cut, machine-formed
- Features: suitable for damp locations
- Installation: attaches to wall with screws
- Includes: color-matched screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 189646
- Material: steel
- Color: silver
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the product's life. Artisans craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Trace Picture Ledge or Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Mark, then drill hole locations.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors into the holes.
- Place fixture over wall anchors and insert screws with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in place. Note: Screws self-thread into anchors. Do not overtighten.