Manhattan Frames in Colors
Add a bold, industrial look to your walls with Manhattan frames, which are hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota. Large in scale, these frames provide a geometric, graphic touch and a unique setting for your photos or artwork. Choose among a range of timeless colors, which are produced by powder-coating steel for a durable, smooth finish. Manhattan frames provide a high-impact display, whether hung vertically or horizontally, individually or in groups.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Manhattan Frame 8x10 Off-Center
- Dimensions: 20"w .5"d 20"h
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical; three hanging positions
- Installation: frame instructions
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 622460
- Material: steel
- Color: gold
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the product's life. Artisans craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.