Profile Frames in Gold
Our exclusive Profile frames are made in Ohio by a family-run company that’s been in business for 40 years. These sturdy aluminum frames feature beautifully mitered corners, a durable finish and a ivory mat for a classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Plus, the glass in every frame is washed twice before packing, so you can simply insert your image and enjoy.
The artisans at this sister-owned and -operated Ohio company use a combination of technology and hands-on work to craft high-quality frames and custom framing for fine art.
List of parts
- Profile Frame in Gold, Gunmetal or Silver
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Use your fingers to press down on the curved metal spacers and remove each one from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, loosen the screws of the two L-shaped corner brackets at the top (short side) of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Carefully remove the top section of the frame. Note: Exposed metal corners may be sharp.
- Slide the backing board out of the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Slide the backing board into the frame.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, reattach the top portion of the frame by aligning the corners and gently tightening the L-shaped corner brackets with a screwdriver. Note: Excessive tightening may break the glass.
- Place the curved metal spacers back under the edges of the frame by pressing each one down and tucking it into position.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.