Trace Wall Shelves in Stainless Steel
Deep enough to hold vases or other decorative objects, our Trace shelves have a minimalist feel, courtesy of its sleek design. Turned-up edges help keep your picture frames and décor in place. Use one on its own or several to create a versatile gallery. Handcrafted in Minnesota, these ledges are made from contemporary brushed stainless steel for a sophisticated look.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Trace 36w 9d 3.5h Shelf
- Dimensions: 36"w 9"d 3.5"h
- Construction: laser-cut, machine-formed
- Features: suitable for damp locations
- Installation: attaches to wall with screws
- Includes: color-matched screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 423063
- Material: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion and wear and tear. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time and when cared for properly, stainless steel will last a lifetime.
List of parts
- Trace Picture Ledge or Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Mark, then drill hole locations.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors into the holes.
- Place fixture over wall anchors and insert screws with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in place. Note: Screws self-thread into anchors. Do not overtighten.