This clever bench and coat rack is the result of a partnership between Room & Board and students at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD) in an annual Design Scholar Competition. One of the winning designs, this piece features a wood seat with a small indentation to hold keys and other small objects (available on either the left or right side of the bench). The base and coat rack are made from powder-coated steel to round out the modern mix of materials.
Details of Baltic Bench with Left Coat Rack
- Overall: 25"w 15"d 68.5"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 15"h
- Space Between Legs: 18"w 9.5"d
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Features: 9.5" x 4" indented tray on bench top; 3 hooks
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 435489
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.