Basic Crib Mattress
Our high-quality crib mattresses are made in Minnesota and designed to provide the recommended firm support for your baby using only the safest materials. This crib mattress has a support system of connected innerspring coils, plus comfort layers of organic cotton, a non-toxic natural fire retardant fiber made from wood pulp and CertiPUR-US® certified foam—a low-VOC foam that contains no flame-retardant chemicals, lead, mercury, formaldehyde or CFCs. Designed for infant and toddler use, this flippable, two-sided mattress is made to last.
Details of Basic Crib Mattress
- Dimensions: 52"w 28"d 6"h
- Features: flippable design
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 708832
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .75" CertiPUR-US� soft foam on both sides
- Support System: 88 innerspring coils
- Safety: mattress dimensions meet CPSC requirements and ASTM safety standards; no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery