Floret Wall Sconce
Inspired by the opening of a moonflower, the Floret series is sculptural and contemporary. The simple form is created with sturdy sheet steel and powder-coated in a matte white finish that adds softness to the sleek, minimal design. Designed to hardwire to the wall in any orientation you prefer.
Located in rural Iowa, this family-owned company builds LED lighting solutions. Fire Farm experiments with materials, technology and traditional crafting skills to create unique lighting products and new processes.
Details of Floret Wall Sconce
- Dimensions: 9"w 4"d 12"h
- Bulb: included; R&B dimmable LED; 800 Lumens (equivalent brightness to a traditional 60W incandescent bulb); 2,700 Kelvin (warm white light)
- Recommended/Replacement: R&B dimmable LED (60w comparable) Shop this item
- Maximum Wattage: 60W
- Dimmable: yes
- 3-way: no
- Installation: hardwire only; professional installation recommended
- UL/ETL Listed: no;
- Type: accent
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Iowa
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 755264
- Shade: steel
- Color: white
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the product's life. Artisans craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.