Ford Leather Swivel Chairs
A leather accent chair that looks right at home in any space, Ford works equally well to fit people of every size. The swivel base, low seat and sloping arms envelop you in comfort. With a loose seat and a comfortable back cushion, Ford is warm and inviting.
Details of Ford Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 33"w 35"d 30"h
- Inside Width: 23"w
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 129874
- Leather: Lecco cognac
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Lecco offers a classic, natural look with the practical benefits of a semi-aniline finish. A lustrous oil-and-wax treatment enhances unique wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, while a protective coating shields against spills. Thick and buttery, Lecco is designed to show wear and become softer and more distinctive with age.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.