Chilton Console Table in Walnut
1 Unique top
Every Chilton console table is as unique as the tree from which it came. The tabletops are created with solid slabs of wood and showcase natural markings like knots, splits and distinctive grain patterns. Any areas that require extra support are braced with functional and beautiful butterfly joins cut from a complementary wood. The tabletop is paired with a natural steel base and shelf for a modern look that allows you to double up on storage and display.
Details of Chilton 54"w 13"d 29"h Console Table
- Dimensions: 54"w 13"d 29"h
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 6.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 39"w
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Shelves: one fixed steel
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: depth range indicates size variance of the top
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 401128
- Material: walnut
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Secondary Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.