The Naomi sofa is a fresh take on seating designs from the 1950s. Precise details like welted seams, angled arms and tapered wood legs give this tailored sofa a glamorous look. Created with small spaces in mind, a tight back and bench seat helps maximize seating in a footprint less than three feet deep. The narrow tuxedo arms allow you to easily add other pieces from the Naomi collection to create a compact, stylish sectional.
Details of Naomi 88" Sofa
- Dimensions: 88"w 33"d 29"h
- Inside Width: 71"w
- Arm Height: 29"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 6"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: bench seat, loose; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 041139
- Fabric: Flint red
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Exclusive to Room & Board, Flint looks like heathered wool but offers high performance. Woven from polyester, this durable fabric resists stains and fading. Soft and comfortable, Flint adds a classic elegance to any room in your home.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.