Ford Swivel Chairs
A swivel chair that looks right at home in any space, Ford fits people of every size. The swivel base, low seat and sloping arms envelop you in comfort. With a loose seat and a comfortable back cushion, Ford is warm and inviting.
Details of Ford Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 33"w 35"d 30"h
- Inside Width: 23"w
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose back; loose seat
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 402348
- Fabric: Tatum salt
- Fabric Content: 64% polyester, 36% acrylic
- Fabric Description: With its soft feel, excellent durability and appealing texture, Tatum is one of our most popular fabrics. Two contrasting colors of micro-boucle yarns highlight Tatum's pronounced texture, and also help disguise stains and wear. Tatum is a great choice for both small and large upholstery frames.
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.