Inspired by Chinese carpets from the late 18th century, our hand-knotted Amira rug features a center medallion surrounded by lotus flowers and a border pattern taken from traditional Chinese fretwork. Equally at home in modern or classic spaces, the thick yarns and versatile colors give it a timeless appeal. The dyeing and finishing techniques used add a vintage look, subtle sheen and one-of-a-kind variations in color and texture.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Amira 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: each rug is unique with subtle color variations; shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 016921
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.