Chilton Conference Table in Spalted Sugarberry
Each Chilton table features a shape and grain as unique as the tree it came from. A solid slab of wood is sanded and finished, braced with walnut butterfly joints in any areas requiring extra support, and secured to a hand-welded natural steel base. This large table makes for a functional, unique conference or work table.
Details of Chilton 120w 29h Table
- Dimensions: 120"w 40-46"d 29"h
- Top Overhang: 15" at ends
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 26"h
- Leg Thickness: 2"w
- Table Seats: ten
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: depth range indicates size variance of the top
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 268219
- Material: spalted sugarberry
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Sugarberry's light golden color is the ideal backdrop for the distinctive grain pattern that results from spalting. Spalting naturally occurs as a tree starts to decline, creating color variations, shading and lines that are unique to each tree and its environment. The trees are harvested at the perfect time to capture this look while maintaining the strength and integrity of the wood.
- Secondary Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.