Utility Coat Racks in Natural Steel
A modern element that's a practical addition to an entry or hallway, our handcrafted Utility coat rack is created from solid steel. The sleek design offers unique style with space-saving function.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Utility 25w 25d 67h Six-Arm Coat Rack
- Dimensions: 25"w 25"d 67"h
- Considerations: not recommended for damp locations
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 412026
- Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.