Ambrose Swivel Chair
Bring the comfort and style of a modern living room outdoors. Inspired by classic tub chairs, this small-scale outdoor swivel chair is built to last—the chair is constructed of a marine-grade hardwood frame, outdoor high-resiliency foam cushions and durable outdoor fabrics. Enjoy Ambrose in pairs on your patio, deck or poolside for eye-catching lounge seating that doesn’t skimp on style, comfort or durability.
Details of Ambrose Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 32"w 31"d 29"h
- Inside Width: 27"w
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam/fiber w/repellent wrap Cushion details
- Back Cushion: outdoor fiber with water-repellent wrap
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Compatible With: outdoor cover for chair 32w 32d 30h with drawstring Shop this item
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 456696
- Fabric: Mist navy
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Fabric Description: Mist is a stylish modern fabric that?s durable enough for kids, pets and the great outdoors. Mist is woven from sustainable upcycled fibers that are easy to clean and fade resistant.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber
Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in UV-resistant wrap
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.