Montego Counter & Bar Stools
The Montego outdoor bar stool features a striking mix of solid ipe and hand-welded, outdoor-grade stainless steel, making it as durable as it is eye-catching. Over time, the ipe will age to a rich grey color, enhancing this modern bar stool's material mix.
Details of Montego Bar Stool
- Dimensions: 16"w 18"d 36"h
- Seat Height: 30"h
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Features: plastic foot cap
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 798437
- Material: outdoor stainless steel
- Material Description: Our outdoor stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion from the elements. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time. Our outdoor stainless steel will last a lifetime when cared for properly. Stainless steel requires more frequent care and maintenance when used near the ocean, chlorinated water or dense urban areas with higher concentrations of air pollutants; consider powder-coated finishes in these situations.
- Secondary Material: ipe
- Finish: outdoor oiled
- Material Description: Ipe is a tropical hardwood prized for its durability, strength and natural weather resistance. Our ipe is responsibly harvested in South America. The color ranges from reddish brown to dark brown and will age to grey if left untreated.