Strong and durable, yet lightweight enough to move easily, these modern planters feature a smooth finish. They are made from UV-resistant polyethylene to prevent fading and cracking and a removable drainage plug allows you to use Equator indoors or out.
Founded in 1996, this Minnesota company uses rotational molding techniques to create strong, weather-resistant products. Craftsmen ensure the highest quality and consistency at every step in the process.
Details of Equator 24w 10d 18h Planter
- Dimensions: 24"w 10"d 18"h
- Capacity: 14 gallons
- Features: drainage plug; removable with 7/8" socket wrench or adjustable wrench
- Construction: rotational-molded; a mold is filled with plastic, then heated and rotated to create hollow shapes with walls of even thickness
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 922278
- Material: polyethylene
- Material Description: Polyethylene (PE) is a commonly used synthetic plastic that's lightweight and flexible. It's resistant to harsh elements like temperature and sunlight, and it's easy to wipe clean with a soap and water solution.
- Color: white