Set a luxurious foundation in your space with our Cassia rug. The artisans in India who weave this rug use fine yarns and meticulous hand-knotting to achieve the intricate details of these traditional Khotan and Oushak motifs. This detailed hand-knotting produces a short, densely woven pile that feels soft underfoot. Crafted of 100 percent wool, our Cassia rug has a warm vintage look that brings one-of-a-kind elegance to your room.
Details of Cassia 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: each rug is unique with subtle color variations; shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 925925
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.