A German painter, sculptor and stained glass artist, Otto Freundlich was influenced by many early-20th-century movements like Dadaism, Cubism and Bauhaus. This work is representative of his view of the harmony of colors and its context to the greater whole. These serigraphs are custom framed in Ohio.
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paper
- Color: multicolor
- Secondary Material: solid maple frame
- Finish: lacquer
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Numbers:637219 Composition (33"w 1.25"d 41"h)696700 Composition Pastel on Paper (33"w 1.25"d 41"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.