- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Get a taste of both design and tech in the vibrant SoMa neighborhood. We’re located at Seventh and Townsend, near the San Francisco Center and Adobe, Pinterest and Airbnb offices.
- Our building is a restored Chinese import warehouse that dates back to the 1950s.
- Room & Board San Francisco is powered by solar energy and features landscaping designed by local landscape architect Andrea Cochran.
- Browse the best of modern furnishings and accessories and ask about our free design services with help from our diverse team of Design Associates.
- Secret's out: the San Fran team loves dogs. Bring your furry friend along for shopping!
- Free on-site parking.
- Looking to join the team at Room & Board San Francisco? Check out career opportunities.
Cooking at Home with Good Eggs and Say Yes
Discover how to make this busy time of year easier with home organizing and meal planning featuring a lively cooking demonstration with Benjamin Hartman, Produce Manager for Good Eggs and Liz Stanley, founder of the award-winning family lifestyle blog, Say Yes. Liz will prepare a grain bowl and share tips for making fresh and easy fall-inspired meals for the whole family. Benjamin will discuss how to look for freshness in your groceries and how that can transform the way people (even kids) eat.
Saturday, September 302 to 4 p.m.
Lot 616 Release Party and Tasting with Cameron Hughes
Love design and wine? You’re invited to an exclusive evening with founder Cameron Hughes to celebrate the release of their new Lot 616 Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy a tasting of Lot 616 along with other fall new release wines while you explore Room & Board’s collection of modern, artisan-crafted designs. While in the store, you can order wines at a discounted price that will be shipped for free.
Thursday, October 196 to 8 p.m.